7th Axis Slide / Robot Transfer Unit
Throughout our company’s history, the driving force behind Motion Index Drives Inc. has been creating innovative solutions to develop the best indexing devices on the market to make automation more simple and efficient.
Motion Index Drives’ 7th Axis Slide – Robot Transfer Unit offers the highest precision guard rails, rack and pinnion system and closed loop motor control system so you can manufacture the best product possible. Motion Index Drives will manufacture our 7th Axis Slide – Robot Transfer Unit to accommodate any robot servo motor brand that our customer is utilizing for their automation project. Our robot transfer units can be used for material handling jobs or any type of welding or dispensing application.
- Can be manufactured to accept any robot brand motor
- Complete application study on loads and speed are provided
- High Precision linear rails/guide ways with blocks
- Cable management and cable management tray (to be mounted externally or internally by Motion Index Drives)
- Hard stops on each end of transfer for over travel
- Leveling bolts, weld brackets and leveling plates
- Special coating to reduce friction and eliminate external lubing
- Installation support by Motion Index Drives at customer facility & if required at the customer site during install
- Transfer times of 1.5 meters per second
- Standard accuracy – DIN 6 on gear rack +/-0.0003”/ft
- Heavy duty linear bearings offer high tilting moments
- Optional armoloy coating on gear rack for lube free operation
- Low backlash Gear Reducer
Advantages for Design Engineers and Special Machine Builder
- Utilizes a direct drive gear reducer and gear rack, we achieve higher accuracy and better performance with less components.
- The robust tubular steel construction “Made in USA” is designed for easy maintenance and accessibility.
- Over-sized linear bearings guide ways enable it to handle more mass
- Oversized rack and pinion system for greater safety factors
- Length – not limited to standard incremental lengths
- Self lubricated linear guide system with scrappers
- Self lubricating system for rack and pinion
- Extremely high accuracy above standard offering
- Most robot motor brands
- Cable Tray Location
- Different cable management system options
- Protective covers for linear bearings
Request More Information
We value your privacy - all information you have provided is considered strictly confidential.