Multi Dex Indexer
Motion’s Multidex indexer solution provides one large base rotary index table with smaller satellite indexers. This allows the tooling or part to be rotated on one end of the work cell while the other end can be safely interfaced or rotated to allow for different access. The standard units include a base rotary index table with 2, 3 or 4 satellite indexers. The base and satellite indexers can have either a fixed or flexible number of stations. Multidex indexer units come complete with baseplate or base frame ready to be mounted in your cell.
- Utilizes high precision TMF or RT series rotary index tables
- Complete with high voltage slip ring to power satellite indexers
- Large through hole on base indexer in the housing and in the center
- Through holes enable you to run utilities at ground level
- Absolute encoder on satellite indexer input shaft for high accuracy
- Special sealing on all indexers for harsh environments
- Purchase multiple components from one source reducing purchasing management time
- Reduce project management time by utilizing Motion to order necessary components
- Minimize your design time by utilizing our standard designs that are readily available
- Minimize assembly time while decreasing your required man hours on your projects
- We will mount customer supplied motors and other components to ensure proper functionality and fit
- Minimize shipping and handling cost by purchasing from the source
Request More Information
We value your privacy - all information you have provided is considered strictly confidential.